We feel awkward in front of the camera. Can you work with that?
- Absolutely! Most of our clients feel a little uneasy in front of the camera at first. Our job is to make you feel comfortable and break through any awkwardness. Every image in our gallery features real couples from real weddings, even the ones that look like models.
Which one of you is the better photographer?
- We are a bit on the competitive side, but for the sake our our marriage we have agreed to consider ourselves equal. Out loud, at least.
Do you have liability insurance?
- Yup! And not just because a lot of venues require us to. Having insurance makes us feel like responsible adults.
Where are you based? Do you travel?
- We're based in Western MA, but we we travel for most of our weddings, so let us know where you're getting married and we're sure we can work something out.
Do you back up your images?
- Of course! And we have back-ups of our back-ups.
How long will it take to get my photos?
- You'll see our favorites within 48 hours. The rest of them will be edited over the course of 6-8 weeks.
How many photos do we get?
- We usually we deliver around 800 images, but every wedding is different. We don't aim for a specific number. Our goal is to capture everything and tell the full story of your day.
Do you shoot elopements?
I see a lot of candids. Do you also shoot details and posed group photos?
- We shoot EVERYTHING. It's not often you'll be with so many important people in your life all at once, and we embrace that. Not only do we capture as many "formal photos" as you want, but we do our best to capture everyone who's in attendance. And we love capturing all of the details that help tell the story of your day. Visit our blog to view start-to-finish highlights from our recent weddings.
Will you edit the photos?
- We inspect and edit every single image you see. No batch editing. No outsourcing.
We don't know what we're doing! Is that okay?
- Of course! When you book us, you get more than just wedding photography. You get unlimited communication and support before, during, and after your wedding day. You get a written guide with advice from us and advice from our past clients. You get our expert assistance so you can relax and have fun when your big day comes.