Hi! We're Matt & Paulette Griswold, a married photography team in love with documenting love.
We value adventure, creativity, and FUN - and we enjoy meeting other couples who do too. We believe that you should enjoy every minute of your wedding, and that the photos should be as vivid and meaningful as the event itself.
Why we do what we do:
We love new places, new faces, and the stories they have to tell. Our purpose is to document all of the ways people love each other and celebrate that love. We find it both challenging and rewarding to capture your stories and help you appreciate those moments long after they have passed.
About our services:
• Double Wedding Day Coverage: As two photographers who joined forces in 2005, we have the combined experience of over 20 years photographing weddings professionally. Rather than getting one photographer and an assistant, you get a team of two full-time photographers who have been working together for years.
• High Resolution/Print-Ready Images: We think prints and albums are a really important way to keep memories, but we won't make you order these things right away, or even through us. You get every image at full resolution and the right to print and use your images whenever and wherever you’d like.
• Instant Sneak Peek: Once the wedding is done, we can't WAIT to look at your photos and select our favorites. We'll send you a few of them within 48 hours.
• Online Gallery: A customized gallery where you can use any device to stare at those photos all day long, and show them off to friends & family online.
• Engagement Sessions: Think of it as practice for the big day. We’ll help you get comfortable in front of the camera and show off who you are as a couple.
• Custom Quote: We don't have packages or a list of fees. Our standard price includes a full day of coverage and all digital files, however we realize that every wedding is different. We love having the opportunity to capture so many unique celebrations, and that's why we'll build a custom quote suited to your specific needs.
Location and travel:
We're located in Western Massachusetts, but don't let that stop you from contacting us! Every week we travel to a new location within the Northeast, and sometimes beyond. We'd love to hear from you about weddings anywhere in the US or abroad!
Why choose us:
We could list all the reasons why we’re awesome, but from the experience of planning our own wedding and photographing hundreds of others, we believe that the most important thing to consider when booking your wedding photographer is “clicking” personalities. Your photographers will be following you around on one of the biggest days of your life, so it’s important that you feel comfortable with yours. That’s why we encourage you to interview us and ask plenty of questions before making your final decision.
Aside from that, we suggest you check out Offbeat Bride’s guide to picking your wedding photographer as it has some great advice and explains some things you might be wondering about our industry.
“The pictures are AMAZING!!!! You guys did an absolutely unbelievable job. They are perfect and really capture the day… I can’t even find the right words to describe how great they are. I cried, laughed and everything in between. You guys rock.” -Kerri, newlywed
“Oh my God, I am overwhelmed at the sheer beauty of the pictures! Thank you for giving me what I WANTED the day to be like… I am crying tears of joy, right now, thank you for your artistic eye(s) and for the wonderful job you did. “ -Maureen, mother of the bride
“Paulette and Matt are incredibly talented and absolutely delightful people! They made us feel relaxed during our engagement session and were total rock stars on our wedding day. Paulette hung out with my wife and I and photographed our getting ready while Matt headed over to where our brothers were getting ready and captured some amazing action shots of them all playing basketball in their suits. They stuck with us until the end of the reception, ensuring that every moment was photographed. From the detail shots, to our ceremony, to the crazy dance party during the reception, Paulette and Matt captured the very essence of our celebration in their photos. We are head over heels in love with all of our photos and would HIGHLY recommend Novella to anyone and everyone!" -Britt, newlywed
“The pictures are so beautiful.. There were so many special moments that we would just have missed if it not for you and Matt capturing them for us.” -Christina, newlywed
“All I can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!!! They are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! Wow!” -Emily, newlywed